- "A new movie called “That Sugar Film” seeks to educate consumers about the hazards of consuming too much added sugar, which can be found in an estimated 80 percent of all supermarket foods."
- - What Eating 40 Teaspoons of Sugar a Day Can Do to You, ANAHAD O'CONNOR, New York Times, AUGUST 14, 2015
Other documentaries on sugar:
- Fed Up, Laurie David (2014 video, free on Netflix for subscribers, and available on Amazon: $7.99 to purchase, $3.99 to rent)
- "The daily consumption of sugar has increased worldwide by 46% in the last 30 years."
- "This problem... affects the country and the world. It's not just obese kids. ...This is more a manifestation of a societal breakdown." - Robert Lustig, MD, pediatric endocrinologist, in Sugar Coated, 2015